Monday, April 18, 2011

You Just Keep Rolling Along...



A late night post to a well over-due post (meaning it's been over a year since I've blogged). Feeling inspired to write, so I must.






Since last Valentine's Day I've kept moving along in my acting career, ever so slowly, but ever so nonetheless.






"Be not afraid of going slowly, be afraid of standing still" -I can't remember who said this but it's fun to say in an Irish accent






I'm now very comfortable submitting myself on Actor's Access and have gone on a handful of auditions. Recently I was the lead in a short film directed by my friend Q deChambres. When it comes to the internet I'll post it for everyone to see :) I was so happy to do this film, it finally gave me the confidence to know that "I can do it. I can actually do it!"






I was also a hair model for Trust Salon out in West Hollywood. One of my pictures will grace the promotional postcards for a hair blow-out. (I'll post it here)






My intentions for this year are to become so comfortable with my film acting ability, that by next year I could walk up to Stephen Spielberg and say, "Put me in your film" (with a smile on my face of course :))






It feels good to write and connect. Thanks for reading,



Kara



Actor

No comments:

Post a Comment