Tuesday, February 2, 2010

February

My intentions this month of February:

1. Go on 5 Auditions
2. De-Clutter/Organize my kitchen area
3. Continue to pursue a commercial agent

My aversion to blogging lately is not a proper reflection of what is going on in my acting career. Here's what's up:

1. Secured a 1st Assistant Director Intern Position in my film class.
2. Created a One Sheet- a marketing tool that highlights my current acting accomplishments. It is set-up like a magazine ad layout, cute, fun, and easy to read.
3. Made my first acting submission :) It was for a one-week film competition. I didn't get called to audition but the most important thing is that I've finally put myself out there. Yay!
4. Filmed a short scene with my friend. Her boyfriend wrote, directed, and filmed the scene.
5. Contacted Meryl Streep's publicist's assistant again to see if she would still like to teleconference. Still waiting for a reply.
6. Walked into the commercial casting office again to see if any auditions were for me. They were all SAG (Union), so I was unable to ask to audition.
7. Signed up for Actors Access, an online audition craigslist.

There is it folks :) I'm quite proud of myself. Thanks for all your support and love.
-Kara Marie Hamilton

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you're making great progress! Know that you've put those goals in writing, and on the internet, I'll expect to see you in the pictures any time soon.

    ReplyDelete